Forum Discussion

Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

I SUDDENLY HAVE BANK FEED TRANSACTIONS FROM DECEMBER 2021

Hi

I have discovered that I suddenly have some bank feed transactions from December 2021 sitting in a couple of my accounts.

These accounts have been reconciled up to the end of March 2022.

Not sure why this is happened and what to do about it? 

Thanks

Lisa_H

• Hi Lisa_H 

Thanks for your post. Duplicate bank feeds from December 2021 will need to be hidden by right clicking on the transactions and selecting Hide transaction.

If duplicate AccountRight transactions are created due to the duplicate bank feeds they will need to be reversed or deleted.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lisa_H 

Thanks for your post. Duplicate bank feeds from December 2021 will need to be hidden by right clicking on the transactions and selecting Hide transaction.

If duplicate AccountRight transactions are created due to the duplicate bank feeds they will need to be reversed or deleted.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Lisa_H
      Trusted Cover User

OK Thanks Tracey.

Will try this and see what happens.

Lisa_H

Marli
      Trusted Cover User

This also has happened to me for the Dec 2021 period.  I actually went into my Bank Feed and clicked on "Get Bank Transactions" and quite a number of previously reconcilled entries appeared.   Thank for the solution.  

ADarvo
    Experienced User

Yes, this happened to me to but as the accounts were all reconciled up to 31/12/21, I just hid the transactions.