Forum Discussion

Janette_G
Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Matching a bulk payroll transaction from bank feeds to individual payroll transactions

When I process my payroll each week I manually log into internet banking and pay each employee but it comes up on my bank statement as one bulk transaction amount. (not single amounts).  How do I match the bulk dollar figure in my bank feeds to the many single employee transactions in order to reconcile?.

• Janette_G

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Change the pay from account on the pays from Cheque to Cash and make sure the Linked account for Cash payments is the Payroll Clearing Account.

Then when the total amount shows up in the bank feed create a Transaction Rule that automatically links the payment to the Payroll Clearing Account.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    GDay53
    Ultimate Partner

Janette_G

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Change the pay from account on the pays from Cheque to Cash and make sure the Linked account for Cash payments is the Payroll Clearing Account.

Then when the total amount shows up in the bank feed create a Transaction Rule that automatically links the payment to the Payroll Clearing Account.