Forum Discussion

Dapper
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

MYOB PayBy

Hi, I am having issues reconciling a payby transaction, the amount deposited doesn't match the emails I received, and the automatic background transactions usually created with these payments also seem to be missing.  Where can I access a breakdown of these payments? 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Dapper

Thanks for your post. The online invoices payments report will have information in regards to the payment, this help article has instructions on how you can view this report. 

If you're still having troubles with the payment and you are not sure which invoice it is for please let me know and I can pass our online payments team contact details so they can assist. 

Dapper
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Melisa that is exactly the report I was looking for.  It appears a client transferred money and a remittance to our bank account which I marked as paid and then paid for the same invoice again using Payby, which is why I think it can't reconcile.  I have removed the direct payment, but don't know how to refresh the payby so it links to its relevant invoices.  Are you able to assist with some instructions on this?  Thanks

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Dapper

Can you please provide a screenshot of the payby payment that you are referring to and how it appears so I can assist further.