Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Web Allocating Credit Card Payments received from MYOB

When Myob does a deposit into our General Bank Account from customer credit card payments, I am wondering the best way to allocate this in the MYOB web system. In the app version of accountright I used to go to prepare bank deposit and deposit the funds from the unallocated account to the general bank account. With the web version if I do a transfer money from undeposited funds to general bank it is resulting the undeposited funds account going into negative balance. Please help! Thanks

• Hi bigfoot14 

Welcome to the Community Forum. As we are still implementing all the features in the browser version, certain processes can only be done in the desktop app, so at this stage, you will only be able to do Prepare Bank Deposit on the desktop version. 

That said, we are working on these issues as more customisations are planned in this product range. If thats a feature you would like considered for a future update - I recommend making a suggestion on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange. This is where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi bigfoot14 

Welcome to the Community Forum. As we are still implementing all the features in the browser version, certain processes can only be done in the desktop app, so at this stage, you will only be able to do Prepare Bank Deposit on the desktop version. 

That said, we are working on these issues as more customisations are planned in this product range. If thats a feature you would like considered for a future update - I recommend making a suggestion on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange. This is where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.