Forum Discussion

Ayami
Experienced User
7 days ago

PAYBY MYOB

Hello.

My bank feed is not matching with one PAYBY MYOB.

Normally it is automatically matching.

However only one payment is still remaining.

How can I make it match?

• Hi Ayami,

It looks like you're missing the MYOB PAYBY transaction (10245) in your undeposited funds. I'd suggest using the "Find Transactions" window to locate it and make sure the linked account for the payment is correctly recorded. Once you have the transaction details, head over to your bank feeds, click on the "Find" tab, and manually match it. You can also do this through your browser by following the steps in this Help article: Matching bank transaction.

Before you start, double-check your reconciled accounts to ensure the transaction isn't already reconciled or marked as checked, as this can prevent it from appearing in the bank feeds window. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team via live chat with our virtual assistant MOCA or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

HI Ayami,

If the automatic matching of bank feeds isn't working as expected, it might be because there's no matching amount or transaction. To fix the issue with the PAY BY MYOB payment, try these steps:

• Double-check the transaction dates, amounts, and accounts to ensure they match.
    • Go to the Reconcile Accounts window and make sure the payment transaction isn't part of a previous reconciliation or marked as checked, as this can prevent it from appearing in the bank transaction window.
    • Check if the payment is sitting in undeposited funds. If it is, deposit it into the correct bank account.
    • Manually match the transaction to the corresponding payment.

Cheers,

Princess

Ayami
      Experienced User

Hi, Princess.

Thank you for your answer.

I checked undeposited funds, I can find another MYOB PAYBY transaction between 10245 like 10244 and 10246, 10247...

But I cannot find only 10245.

I tried to manually match the transaction however I have no idea how to do.

Could you give me any advice?

Kind regards,

Ayami

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ayami,

It looks like you're missing the MYOB PAYBY transaction (10245) in your undeposited funds. I'd suggest using the "Find Transactions" window to locate it and make sure the linked account for the payment is correctly recorded. Once you have the transaction details, head over to your bank feeds, click on the "Find" tab, and manually match it. You can also do this through your browser by following the steps in this Help article: Matching bank transaction.

Before you start, double-check your reconciled accounts to ensure the transaction isn't already reconciled or marked as checked, as this can prevent it from appearing in the bank feeds window. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team via live chat with our virtual assistant MOCA or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Cheers,

Princess