Forum Discussion

jodieL2
Experienced User
24 days ago

Payroll not showing in transactions

Hi

fir some reason my last 2 weeks payroll have stopped showing in my bank reconciliation.

im not sure why this has happened.

• Hey jodieL2,

It must be frustrating when the payroll processed is not showing on your bank reconciliation. If so, what user thomas642daniel mentioned is correct. You can widen the date range during the reconciliation process. This will help ensure that the pay runs processed within that period are included. You can also check this link for more information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

• Hello,

You are experiencing an issue with your payroll transactions not appearing in your bank reconciliation. Ensure that the date range selected for the reconciliation includes the dates of the payroll transactions. If the payroll checks fall outside of the specified range, they won’t appear. Verify that you have selected the correct bank account for reconciliation. If the payroll checks were recorded in a different account, they won’t show up in the reconciliation for the designated account.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey jodieL2,

It must be frustrating when the payroll processed is not showing on your bank reconciliation. If so, what user thomas642daniel mentioned is correct. You can widen the date range during the reconciliation process. This will help ensure that the pay runs processed within that period are included. You can also check this link for more information.

Best regards,

Doreen

jodieL2
    Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

I had to get the accountant to fix it