Forum Discussion

ACNFinance
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Spend money remittance advice does not email out

I noticed yesterday that no Spend Money remittance advices have been emailed out since December 2020. We normally send out around 20 each month. I thought they were going out, until someone told me she had not received hers. I tried to send some to myself and have received nothing. All other documents work, invoices, purchase remittances, etc.

We are using AccountRight to send emails and the file is online, using latest version.

• Hi ACNFinance 

Can you please confirm if the emails were sent but with no attachments, or the emails did not go out at all? We did have some reports with remittances not emailing properly if they were sent using a custom form.

In order to resolve it for future spend money remittances, add a blank table onto the customized form for remittances (Setup>>Customise forms) by clicking “Insert Table”. This will allow the remittance advice to be emailed with the attachment. 

Let us know how you go on with that. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ACNFinance 

Can you please confirm if the emails were sent but with no attachments, or the emails did not go out at all? We did have some reports with remittances not emailing properly if they were sent using a custom form.

In order to resolve it for future spend money remittances, add a blank table onto the customized form for remittances (Setup>>Customise forms) by clicking “Insert Table”. This will allow the remittance advice to be emailed with the attachment. 

Let us know how you go on with that. 

ACNFinance
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you. I've no idea why, but that worked.