Forum Discussion

EddieC
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to send MYOB BankLink Application to bankfeedloads@myob.com

I've tried to send my bankfeed application form to bankfeedloads@myob.com as advised on the application form, but each time, the email bounces back with this message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

bankfeedloads@myob.com

The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

PLEASE help!

• Hi EddieC 

Were you able to send your bankfeed application? Please let us know if you still need further assistance with this concern. We'll be more than happy to assist. And if the resolution provided above was able to answer, kindly click on the "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EddieC 

Thanks for your post. 

I apologize for the inconvenience. As the email address is no longer working, you should upload your bank account application using this link: https://apply.bankfeeds.myob.com/Forms. Kindly fill out the form and send it back to MYOB. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

DVE
      User

Hi Celia,

I am having the same problem , I mailed my form as per address on the form but it has been Returned to Sender.

The link you supplied does not work.

Who do I send the Bank link form to?

Thanks

Maree

Maureen5
      Contributing User

Perhaps someone should work on updating the forms.

It has been several months (at least) since this issue was raised and still the forms say to email bankfeedloads@myob.com. 

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EddieC 

Were you able to send your bankfeed application? Please let us know if you still need further assistance with this concern. We'll be more than happy to assist. And if the resolution provided above was able to answer, kindly click on the "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Doreen