Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

(Unknown): ShowUIView(ReceiveMoney,...,...)

Hi, hope someone can help. Everytime I try to use Recurring Transactions in Receive Money MYOB crashes with the above error. I've attached the error file.

Thanks

• Everthing suggested below was already setup as it should have been. I ended up deleting the Recurring Transactions I had trouble with and just recreating them. Now they are working!

Weird!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jules007 

Can you please ensure that the linked accounts for the Bank Account for Electronic Payments and Bank Account for Undeposited funds have been set up as that can also cause this error. To check these linked accounts have been set up in AccountRight:

1. Click on Setup
    2. Choose Linked Accounts
    3. Choose Accounts and Banking
    4. Check that a bank account has been assigned for
    • Bank Account for Electronic Payments
    • Bank Account for Undeposited funds

If these accounts are set up properly, please turn off the preference for Automatically email sales when they are recorded (invoices, orders, and quotes) under Setup >> Preferences >> Sales/Purchases, before using the recurring transaction under Receive money as that has resolved the issue for some users. 

Jules007
      User

Everthing suggested below was already setup as it should have been. I ended up deleting the Recurring Transactions I had trouble with and just recreating them. Now they are working!

Weird!