Forum Discussion

J91128
Partner
5 years ago
Solved

Importing job budgets

Are you able to import/export job budgets into AR?

• Hi J91128 

There is currently no way to import or bulk add budgets for a Job within the software.

However, it may be something that a third-party app can be achieved. I would recommend taking a look at the MYOB App Marketplace for a list of the wide variety of third-party apps that extend the functionality of AccountRight.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi J91128 

Job budgets can be entered through the following process

1. Navigating to Lists>>Jobs.
    2. Choose the required Job.
    3. Select the Budget from the Job Information window.

Note: These values do need to be entered manually for the job as there is currently no provision to import these into the software.

J91128
      Partner

Hi Steven,

Thanks for responding to my question.

I knew how to enter a budged, was hoping to be able to import a budget as I have just acquired a client that has 5 branches and wants to enter budgets going back to February for a gazillion jobs, was hoping there would be an easier way than enterering them all in.

Cheers

Janine

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi J91128 

There is currently no way to import or bulk add budgets for a Job within the software.

However, it may be something that a third-party app can be achieved. I would recommend taking a look at the MYOB App Marketplace for a list of the wide variety of third-party apps that extend the functionality of AccountRight.