Forum Discussion

8 months ago

MYOB AccountRight single sign on with Azure AD

Hi There, I'm wondering if it is possible to integrate the MYOB user login with the Azure Active Directory, As our company uses Azure for single sign-on to our system so that the user doesn't need to maintain different credentials for several apps. I do not see single sign on option in MYOB AccountRight. Could you please guide  me.

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sabanousheen91

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

Regarding this, as Azure Active Directory is a third-party program, we're unable to speak about the options of integration that they offer. We would highly suggest reaching out to their support team to find out more information on what they are able to integrate with. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

Andy_King
      User

This is a totally useless answer.   The question relates to what MYOB Supports.  

Microsoft Azure AD provides a standards based method in integration for identity SAML2.0 which integrates with any vendor that support these standards.   I have integrated this with more than 100 different well known Cloud platforms.   

So what does MYOB Support???

Regards,

Andy K