Forum Discussion

MIPP
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Cannot see GL when setting up a Debtor or Creditor

I have set up a new coy and cannot see the GL to choose from when setting up either a Debtor or Creditor.

I also cannot select a GL code which is listed in the GL codes when raising an invoice.

Plesae advise what is going wrong?

• Hi MIPP 

Thank you for your post.

Can you please open up the Chart of Accounts and ensure that the "Inactive account" is not ticked? And make sure that the type of account is selected to be Detail Account. 

If this is set up correctly, can you please include a screenshot of the Account information? So that I can check this further.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MIPP 

Thank you for your post.

Can you please open up the Chart of Accounts and ensure that the "Inactive account" is not ticked? And make sure that the type of account is selected to be Detail Account. 

If this is set up correctly, can you please include a screenshot of the Account information? So that I can check this further.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess