Forum Discussion

19 days ago

Create advisor

I'm having trouble inviting my accountants to be an advisor. Getting the following error when I try to access the page:

The advisor listed (Sonia) can't get access and the advisor I've invited and has accepted who now has access is not listed! Please help?!

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sally76,

With the error message "There was an issue loading this page. Reload page" you've received, you can clear the browser cache or use a different browser. You can also re-invite the advisor, as this can resolve access issues. Lastly, check this link for more information when inviting an advisor to your business.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen,

I've cleared the browsing history for all time & tried a different browser with no luck, still get the same error message. I've tried to re-invite the advisor by the Create advisor button, but won't let me use the same email address. There is no actions column to re-invite from the users page.

Thanks,

Sally

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Sally76,

We appreciate you taking the time to do some basic troubleshooting. Have you tried logging in using a different browser? If the issue persists, you can contact our support team for further assistance. The best ways to reach them are through live chat (via our virtual assistant, MOCA) or by raising a support ticket at myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
      Earl

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Sally76,

If you need assistance in the future, feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai 

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.