Forum Discussion

22 days ago

How do i finalise previous period BAS?

I am new to MYOB Business Lite and I am struggling to work out how to finalise my previous BAS report so that i can create a new one for this period. I have reviewed all the help documentation but it does not tell me how to actually finalise a report. I can find no obvious 'finalise' button or option. The documentation says lodge the report which i have done through the ATO website (MYOB for some reason won't let me lodge it through MYOB) and already got my BAS refund from the ATO. 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Thorns001,

The MYOB software doesn't have a finalize button; it only allows you to lodge directly after ensuring all the information is correct. If you're consistently having issues with lodging directly from the application, I recommend creating a support ticket from the My Account window for further troubleshooting. 

Regarding the BAS reporting period, it's dependent on the financial year of your file. You might need to roll over your file's financial year for the BAS values to reflect the current year.

Feel free to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.