Forum Discussion

swells3
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Writing off Bad Debt Upgraded MYOB - Customer Credit Screen is Blank

Hi

Following this procedure fine

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/myob/Writing+off+bad+debts#expand-2Createacustomerreturnforthevalueofthedebt 

On the Apply Customer Credit screen I have no options to select an amount - I can edit the description, date and reference number fields and hit record.  If I hit record I just get a zero dollar amount against the invoice.

• Hello, swells3 thank you for your correspondence. 

In applying for customer credit, you may check this Help Article: Customer returns, credits, and refunds

You will see here some relevant information in the topic section.

Please don't hesitate to mention me on this thread if you're still having the error. I'll be happy to assist you further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    swells3
    Contributing User

Turns out that the wiki is totally wrong - don't hit apply to sale - hit refund

Hannah_V
      MYOB Moderator

Hello, swells3 thank you for your correspondence. 

In applying for customer credit, you may check this Help Article: Customer returns, credits, and refunds

You will see here some relevant information in the topic section.

Please don't hesitate to mention me on this thread if you're still having the error. I'll be happy to assist you further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

swells3
        Contributing User

thanks - be good if the wiki was fixed