Forum Discussion

TIMMULLER
Contributing User
15 days ago

ANZ Bank feeds have not updated since 28/06

I have not had any bank feed transactions appear since 28/06. I have 4 businesses all setup and feeding in from ANZ - all are showing no bank transactions since 28/06. 

Everything is setup and has been working for months - What is the issue?

Is it normal not to get updates over the weekend?

1 Reply

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TIMMULLER,

Thank you for your post. I can see that your Bank Feed is not updated. If you are expecting a transaction to show up in your bank feed, but it is not there, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, you will need to check the transactions your bank has sent through. In AccountRight, you can refresh your bank feed in to get the latest bank transactions. To make sure you're seeing the latest list of transactions, go to Banking > Bank Feeds and click Get Bank Transactions. If you are using the MYOB Business, To make sure you're seeing the full, updated list of all transactions that have come via your bank feed, go to Banking > Bank transactions and check the left side of the page. This will always be the most up-to-date place where you can see your bank transactions.

If there's an issue with your bank feed, it might prevent transactions showing up in AccountRight. To make sure your bank feed is still working, go to the Setup menu > Manage Bank Accounts. In MYOB Business you may check thru Banking > Manage banks feeds and check if the status is Active.

Also please check this helpful article for missing bank feed transaction.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem