Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Bank accounts

Hi Using MYOB business how do i set up two different bank account numbers in sales settings so that i can send sales invoices  using either bank account as the method of payment for our customers. ...
    7 months ago

Hi LisaW21,

Thank you for providing more details about your concern.

To address your query, one viable option is to create a new template that incorporates the details of the other bank account into your payment information. For instance, if your default template currently features the details of the first bank account for customer payments, you can create a new template that includes the information for the second bank account. When sending invoices, you'll have the flexibility to select either the new template or the default one, giving you the ability to specify the preferred bank account for each transaction.

I understand that this may involve some time and effort, and I appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess