Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Payroll Bank Account

I've started a new bank account.

When I process the pay-run, it is creating the transaction to the old bank account.

How do I update this to the new bank account.

I cannot find where this can be updated?

MYOB Essentials

• Hi Julie26,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Regarding changing or updating the bank account for your payrun, you can typically change the default bank account from which payments are made by updating the linked account from the Managing linked account screen.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Julie26,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Regarding changing or updating the bank account for your payrun, you can typically change the default bank account from which payments are made by updating the linked account from the Managing linked account screen.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Julie26,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad I could help. I will be closing this thread now. Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. We're always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess