Forum Discussion

KMH73
User
4 months ago
Solved

Bank account without a bank feed ?

How do I set up a bank account without a bank feed?

• Hi KMH73

Appreciate your reply. Any header accounts should work well, provided that the Account type is set as 'bank'.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KMH73

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

To create a new bank account in the ledger, navigate to the 'Chart of Accounts' and establish a new ledger account that corresponds to your bank account. The setup of your bank account should resemble the screenshot provided.

For a deeper understanding of how the application manages the chart of accounts, I suggest going through the article 'Adding, Editing and Deleting Accounts'.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to create a new thread.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

KMH73
      User

Thank you for the feedback Genreve, I noticed my other bank accounts are under the Parent header "Bank Accounts" , does it matter if the manually entered bank account is listed under the "Assets" parent header?

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KMH73

Appreciate your reply. Any header accounts should work well, provided that the Account type is set as 'bank'.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve