Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Bank accounts

Hi

Using MYOB business how do i set up two different bank account numbers in sales settings so that i can send sales invoices  using either bank account as the method of payment for our customers.

Thanks

• Hi LisaW21,

Thank you for providing more details about your concern.

To address your query, one viable option is to create a new template that incorporates the details of the other bank account into your payment information. For instance, if your default template currently features the details of the first bank account for customer payments, you can create a new template that includes the information for the second bank account. When sending invoices, you'll have the flexibility to select either the new template or the default one, giving you the ability to specify the preferred bank account for each transaction.

I understand that this may involve some time and effort, and I appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi manucci

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

To clarify, are you looking to set up two different bank account numbers in the sales settings to provide your customers with the option to pay into either of those bank accounts? If this is the case, I regret to inform you that MYOB Business only allows the linking of one bank account for payment processing.

However, if your question pertains to a different aspect, kindly share more details so that I can provide the most precise assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

LisaW21
      User

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I wish to set up two different sales invoice templates, each with a different bank account number for my customers to pay into.

I have two bank accounts and when i need to send a customer a sales invoice, i need to be able to state which bank account on the invoice they pay into.

Thanks

Lisa

• Hi LisaW21,

Thank you for providing more details about your concern.

To address your query, one viable option is to create a new template that incorporates the details of the other bank account into your payment information. For instance, if your default template currently features the details of the first bank account for customer payments, you can create a new template that includes the information for the second bank account. When sending invoices, you'll have the flexibility to select either the new template or the default one, giving you the ability to specify the preferred bank account for each transaction.

I understand that this may involve some time and effort, and I appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess