Forum Discussion

ChrisP
Partner
2 years ago

Duplicated bank line from QIF download Broswer based MYOB

Please advise best fix for one duplicated entry from a QIF file I had to upload as bank feeds had not transfered over from of AccountRight file to new Browser based version.

I have uploaded a date range that  is from November through to February and have Reconcilled all entries to the end of December.

I have read that I can delete the downloaded QIF and redo but will have to re-allocated/match all these entries again.. I am not willing to waste my time doing this for one duplication.

Have also read that MYOB techs can delete a single "days" entries but is this from a bank feed or can you guys do it from the Qif I have downloaded??

Please need help on this one

SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi ChrisP 

Thank you for your post. At this stage, the only way to remove that duplicate transaction is to delete the QIF file and reimport a correct file (which yes, will unfortunately undo all the allocations).

Other posts you might have seen where we have been able to delete duplicate transactions are done from the Bank Feeds system, so would not be able to affect a transaction imported through a QIF file. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.