Forum Discussion

Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
15 days ago

EOFY Payments

Hi there,

payments made into and out of our business account over the 29 & 30 June are showing up as 01/07/2024 on the bank feeds. They show up on our bank statement as 29 & 30 June but incorrect on the bank feed. How do we correct this to be in the right financial year?

thanks

Wendy

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wendy1234

I noticed you're looking for help with matching bank feed dates to transaction dates. Unfortunately, we can't edit bank feed information since it comes directly from the bank. But, we can enter the transactions with the correct dates manually in your file and match the bank feeds to those entries. This ensures your ledger shows the right amounts on the correct dates, even if the bank feed dates are off. You can then proceed with your reconciliation as usual.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
    Genreve

OZTABLES
    Contributing User

Genreve,

I have the same problem. (Wendy- is it also a NAB issue for you that they wont or can't change?)

How can you help me enter the transactions with the correct dates?

edit- I have simply corrected the date in each of the 15 transactions where the bank feed date was wrong. All the reports are now fixed as they must run using the transaction date, not the bank feed date. 

If this was the correct way, problem solved. 

CK