Forum Discussion

ntoumba
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

HIDDEN Bank Feeds

Hi MYOB 

Your team just had me to Downgrade to MYOB Business (from account right). 

Now that I waited almost 10 days to have the file converted I have a bunch of duplicate transactions in my Bank Feed. 

Usually I would just hide these, but apparently this basic feature is not available in BUSINESS eventhough I have transaction in the HIDDEN status...

Can you please advise when the HIDDEN status will be available ? 

I was advised on the downgrade that I would have all the same feature available to me, but clearly not this one. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ntoumba 

Thank you for your post. 

The Hide option for bank feeds is still a feature that is under our feature requests for MYOB Business. If you would like to delete them, we can do so by the date ranges of the bank feeds you'd like to delete. Please note that this will delete all the bank feeds that fall on the given dates (All transactions under one date). If you imported the bank feeds statement as a QIF file, this could be deleted by going to Banking >> Bank Transactions >> Import History.  

In the meantime, you can also share your ideas and suggestions on our Product Ideas Board

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.