Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Hiding bank feed transactions

Hello, 

I am using MYOB Business Pro and I need to hide a number of Bank Feed transactions that have historically already been processed.  In MYOB Account Right I right click the transactions and then click hide.  However, I cannot see this feature in Business Pro.  Could you let me know how to hide the transactions.

Thanks

Dianne

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DianneClaridge

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you take the time and effort to share your inquiry with us. We regret that you are having challenges hiding bank feed transactions and we appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Regarding your concern, it is not possible to hide bank feed transactions in MYOB Business Pro. Bank feed transactions can only be hidden in AccountRight. However, in the browser, you can filter by date period so those transactions will not appear in the Unallocated list. Also, if you would like to see this functionality, we highly encourage you to please show your support with further votes and comments on the product idea exchange board.  

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

CHC_Vanessa
      Cover User

This is quite ridiculous! Why can we not hide already processed transactions?

CHC_Vanessa
      Cover User

also - you cannot filter when trying to reconcile and therefore cannot sort date to match bank statement - 

CHC_Vanessa
      Cover User

And now even more ridiculously - all these past transactions come up on the reconciliation report - this needs to be fixed!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CHC_Vanessa,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delayed response. Please share your suggestion on our Product Ideas page so that our developers can consider incorporating it into a future update. Additionally, we have relayed your concern to the appropriate team for further attention. Thank you for your input.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
        Regards,
        Earl