Forum Discussion

Delpe
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Importing bank statements in PDF and CSV formats

Hi there,

We got some bank statements in PDF and CSV formats. We need to upload them to MYOB bank feed. It says we can upload the statements in QIF/OFX formats. Please let us know how to convert the PDF and CSV files to either QIF or OFX...

Thanks.

• Hi Delpe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. In this matter, most banks will allow the download of such a QIF file format. However, if you can only get a PDF, a file converter would be required. As these fall outside of the MYOB product. We would not be able to offer assistance or support with those. However, there are some available free through the internet if required. We also recommend consulting with an IT person to ensure that the application or site that you use is secure.  

I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Delpe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. In this matter, most banks will allow the download of such a QIF file format. However, if you can only get a PDF, a file converter would be required. As these fall outside of the MYOB product. We would not be able to offer assistance or support with those. However, there are some available free through the internet if required. We also recommend consulting with an IT person to ensure that the application or site that you use is secure.  

I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel