Forum Discussion

Alphapack
Cover User
3 months ago

Missing bank transactions

I am missing a whole day of transaction from the bank link from September.  September 27th is completely missed, how do I get these transactions imported?

Thanks

3 Replies

Leigh_Utton
    Contributing Cover User

I too am missing a whole day of transactions for the 27 August 2024 there were 7 transactions on that day I can see them on my bank feed but they are all missing from the MYOB page so that means I cannot reconcile the payment made by my client that day.

Transactions on all other days before and after the 27th are fine, it cannot just be a delay so how do I get these transactions?

And I cannot get anyone on the phone to help and the online help is impossible to use

How did you solve this problem??

Maxine

Leigh_Utton
    Contributing Cover User

I am missing a whole day of transactions for the 27 August 2024 there were 7 transactions on that day I can see them on my bank feed but they are all missing from the MYOB page so that means I cannot reconcile the payment made by my client that day.

Transactions on all other days before and after the 27th are fine, it cannot just be a delay so how do I get these transactions?

And I cannot get anyone on the phone to help and the online help is impossible to use

Maxine

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alphapack

Missing a day of transactions can be a bit frustrating. Here's what you can do:

1. Verify the transactions for September 27th on your online bank statement.
    2. Ensure your bank feed is active by checking the status under Banking> Manage bank feeds.
    3. If the transactions are there and your bank feed is active, but you still can't see them, it could be a delay.

You can also check out this helpful article about missing bank feed transactions for the guide. If you've done all these and still can't see the transactions, I recommend requesting support via my account at myob.com, as this may require further checking. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella