Forum Discussion

cnsmx
Contributing User
11 months ago

Payment Allocation

I have invoices entered through sales and bank entries entered through banking - spend money or receive money.  We don't have auto bank feeds.

How can I allocate a payment entered through banking, occassionaly it may be a payment that was partly for the invoice and something else. 

I need to clear these invoices as they continue to show outstanding.

Thank you

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cnsmx

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you were having a hard time allocating your bank transactions.

If a transaction on the bank feed hasn’t been entered in MYOB, you can allocate it to your MYOB accounts. To allocate this:
               >  On Bank transactions page (Banking > Bank transactions) select the transactions to be allocated.

>  Click Allocate.

>  Choose the Account and Tax code, then click Allocate.

You can also visit this help article that will give you more information about: Allocating bank transactions

Please do let us know if you have further queries and we'll be happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl

cnsmx
      Contributing User

Hi, 

I have no entries in bank transactions. 

All our bank transactions are entered through spend money or receive money only. 

Thanks

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cnsmx,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. 

In this regard, you can delete an invoices from the invoices page, accessible from the Sales menu. You can check on this Help Article: Deleting invoices that has more information that you can use as a guide. 

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel