Forum Discussion

Niv
Contributing User
3 days ago

Reconciliation

is there a way to reconcile these similar transactions in one go: 

all these transactions go to the same account - can I do that in one go, or I have to reconcile one by one? 

• Hi Niv,

The other option would be is to highlight all the transactions you want to reconcile, click on the "CATEGORISE" button, and then select the appropriate category from the list. The category represents the account where you want to allocate the transactions. This method allows you to categorize multiple transactions at once, making it easier to manage and reconcile them within the same account. Please see images attached.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Earl

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Niv,

If have similar categories of transactions that you just allocated to an account, you can create a rule to automatically allocate them to the correct accounts. Here is the guide to the process.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Niv
    Contributing User

Hi Mark,

Thank you, I do understand rules, but unfortunately they don't work so well, so the best way is to reconcile in a batch, which is what I'm trying to do. 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Niv,

The other option would be is to highlight all the transactions you want to reconcile, click on the "CATEGORISE" button, and then select the appropriate category from the list. The category represents the account where you want to allocate the transactions. This method allows you to categorize multiple transactions at once, making it easier to manage and reconcile them within the same account. Please see images attached.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
      Earl

Niv
    Contributing User

Yes, that's it. thank you. 

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Niv,

No worries. If you encounter any issues in the future, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen