Forum Discussion

dannielle22
Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Record super without it being withdrawn

Hi all,

I paid a large amount of superannuation around EOFY which come from a different account to what our PaySuper is set up as. Now I have a discrepancy as the super is not recorded as paid even though it has been. How can I record the super as being paid, but without it being direct debited from our bank account? 

I processed super for the last quarter today and I didn't see an option where you could record the payment but not have it direct debited.. 

Thanks heaps

Doreen_P
    9 months ago

Hi, dannielle22

Thanks for your response.

To record a paid super, you may need to process it through the spend money window. However, the super payments that are still showing through the super payments window will not be removed and will stay there, acting like they are still outstanding. If you will process a super payment, kindly make sure to only process the necessary transactions.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, dannielle22 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to record the super as paid, but it will not be debited from your bank account, you can record it through Spend Money. For further information on how to do this, please check out The Help Article: Spend money.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, dannielle22

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with your concern. Feel free to reach out to us so we can assist you.

Best regards,
    Doreen

dannielle22
      Cover User

Hi Doreen,

I don't think I've explained myself properly.. I don't have a financial discrepancy. The accounts and their balances are all sorted. It's in PaySuper - as in, when you go to make a super payment and tick them all off - that I am having trouble with. 

Is there a way that I can record the super I have paid, so that when I go to make future super payments, it isn't there acting like it's outstanding? 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, dannielle22

To record a paid super, you may need to process it through the spend money window. However, the super payments that are still showing through the super payments window will not be removed and will stay there, acting like they are still outstanding. If you will process a super payment, kindly make sure to only process the necessary transactions.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen