Forum Discussion

TAPAEC
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

UPGRADE ISSUES

Hi

THis is my third attempt to get this sorted.  Since the upgrade, the payroll no longer automatically reconciles.  I now have to manually sort each individual employee - not sure it it's automatically allocating kiwisaver etc.  When I went to reconcile the end of October, the reconciliation was out by the weekly payroll amounts going into the clearing account.  I can not reconcile this twice as it was done by indiviual employee.

I have read your articles and quite frankly they are unhelpful.

Also, now I am suddenly out by a lot from our September reconcilation.

Is there an option to go back to the previous version because that was working and this is not.

• Hi TAPAEC,

Thank you for your post.

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the recent upgrade. It's disheartening to hear that the upgraded system isn't meeting your expectations and is causing challenges with payroll reconciliation. Going back to the previous version might not be an available option, but I'm here to assist you with resolving your concern.

To fix the out-of-balance reconciliation, kindly try to do a future-dated reconciliation to see if that will resolve the out-of-balance reconciliation. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, you will need to undo the reconciliations where the out-of-balance occurs, and then redo the reconciliation. Kindly refer to this Hep article, Fixing out-of-balance bank reconciliations, that has detailed information to assist with this.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi TAPAEC,

Thank you for your post.

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the recent upgrade. It's disheartening to hear that the upgraded system isn't meeting your expectations and is causing challenges with payroll reconciliation. Going back to the previous version might not be an available option, but I'm here to assist you with resolving your concern.

To fix the out-of-balance reconciliation, kindly try to do a future-dated reconciliation to see if that will resolve the out-of-balance reconciliation. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, you will need to undo the reconciliations where the out-of-balance occurs, and then redo the reconciliation. Kindly refer to this Hep article, Fixing out-of-balance bank reconciliations, that has detailed information to assist with this.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess