Forum Discussion

4 days ago
Solved

Captcha freezes page

https://app.myob.com

Hi, I can't believe I'm on the forum day one of usage with an issue.

I'm trying to send my first quote and wanting to email it to the customer. Clicking the "I'm not a robot" recapcha makes the green circle appear, then disappears. It freezes the page. I have ad-blockers on the page because I don't like Google, et al. (Fix, is to disable ad-blockers, not ideal)

Who the heck puts a Captcha inside their software where the use is already authenticated and logged in. In this instance I've already passed validation? Bad policy of UI/UX.

MYOB dev's can use other means of checking for bots inside their software, using Google Recaptcha is amateurish web development.

I've moved across from XERO hoping for a better experience and to save money, now I'm questioning the decision.

• Actually I don't have ad-blockers on for my Firefox, what is happening?

Okay, only works on Google Chrome browser (ad & popup blockers disabled).

Can't use Brave browser, Firefox, Chromium.

2 Replies

• Actually I don't have ad-blockers on for my Firefox, what is happening?

Okay, only works on Google Chrome browser (ad & popup blockers disabled).

Can't use Brave browser, Firefox, Chromium.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RealNoxidsoft

I appreciate your patience with the use of Captcha, and I'm glad to know that ad blockers worked in your Google Chrome. It's like the ad blockers might be interfering with the Captcha functionality. While it's not ideal, disabling them temporarily will help. For other browsers like Firefox, even though you don't have ad-blockers enabled, there might be other settings or extensions that could be causing the issue. You could try clearing your cache and cookies next time or using Incognito mode. If you're using a VPN, disconnecting it might help as well. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella