Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Sorry, we weren't able to load this page

Hello MYOB Supporters, 

Can anyone assist me on the error message attached.

I can't able to open when trying to login on an MYOB Business via https://www.myob.com/nz.

Much appreciate if anyone can assist me on this asap.

Thank you!

Erisam 

• Hi Erisam_ataua

Welcome to our Community forum. It appears the link you've shared directs to the MYOB NZ landing page. To access your file, you might need to visit app.myob.com instead. Regarding the screenshot, it's challenging to draw a definitive conclusion based solely on the error message.

If you're still encountering issues or if my understanding of your query is incorrect, please provide us with more details about your objective.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Erisam_ataua

Welcome to our Community forum. It appears the link you've shared directs to the MYOB NZ landing page. To access your file, you might need to visit app.myob.com instead. Regarding the screenshot, it's challenging to draw a definitive conclusion based solely on the error message.

If you're still encountering issues or if my understanding of your query is incorrect, please provide us with more details about your objective.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

Erika10
      User

Hi,

Can someone please help me, Im trying to access Myob through this link app.myob.com but still im getting an error. 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Erika10,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! If you encounter this issue, we recommend clearing your browser's cache and history to resolve it. If the problem continues, please attempt to log in using a different browser or device.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl