Forum Discussion

Stacey11
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Client's not being able to login since yesterday

Hi,

I have had 2 clients overnight let me know that they can't log into their MYOB files, they were both affected by the Optus outage yesterday. Could you please let me know how to rectify this issue as they one of them has tried to call support and has had no answers.

• Hi, Stacey11. Thank you for your response. We are sorry to hear about the trouble your clients are facing with accessing their MYOB files. To get this sorted out for them, we'd like to gather some additional information.

Could you please provide us with the following details for each client:

1. Client's name and contact information
    2. MYOB product version they are using
    3. Any specific error messages they are encountering

Once we have this information, we'll be better equipped to assist. Additionally, we'll send you a private message to discuss further details and ensure a swift resolution for your clients. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to helping you out.

Best regards, Hannah

1 Reply

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Stacey11. Thank you for your response. We are sorry to hear about the trouble your clients are facing with accessing their MYOB files. To get this sorted out for them, we'd like to gather some additional information.

Could you please provide us with the following details for each client:

1. Client's name and contact information
    2. MYOB product version they are using
    3. Any specific error messages they are encountering

Once we have this information, we'll be better equipped to assist. Additionally, we'll send you a private message to discuss further details and ensure a swift resolution for your clients. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to helping you out.

Best regards, Hannah