Forum Discussion

Jay1996
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Email address showing "in use" even after I had removed access earlier and want to give access to different person with same email

I removed access to a user. But want to reinstate access to a different perons, with the same email.

MYOB keeps telling me that email in use, even though there is no listing of that user and email in the users list, since the time I removed access.

How to solve this?

• Hi Jay1996

Thank you for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jay1996

Thank you for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jay1996

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges reinstating the access for the other person with the same email address. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding your concern, our Help Article Edit and delete users has information and instructions on how to add users to your file. If this does not resolve your concern, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details to further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth