Forum Discussion

8 days ago

Emailing Invoices

I am new to MYOB.  I have managed to send a couple of invoices via MYOB to a customer and these have been successful.

More recently the invoices have been sent but I am receiving a message to say "Delivery Fail" to my email address which is the CC on the invoice.  I have double checked my email address and it is correct.

Also, MYOB is recording the email status to the customer as "Sending" so i have no idea if the Customer has actually received the invoice.

Not sure whether I am doing anything wrong or is it a bug in MYOB?

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chester2005,

I see you're having some trouble with sending invoices. Here are some steps that can help resolve the issue:

1. You can ask your customer to check their spam or junk folder, sometimes invoices can sneak in there.
    2.  The 'Sending' status usually means MYOB is trying to send the invoice but might be having some trouble. If you're sure your email address is correct, try resending the invoice or using a different email to see if that helps.
    3. Also, check if the email address is blacklisted, to check that, please reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai