Forum Discussion

SMThai
User
4 months ago
Solved

Free Data Transfer from Quickbooks to MYOB

I decided to change from Quickbooks to MYOB, One attraction was that my Quickbooks data would be transfered to MYOB for free.

I recieved a email from the Conversion people that only a certain period of data would be transfered and also they want me to pay $100 for a " Add On Services Cost"

Can anyone explain what the " Add On Services Cost" is and why only part of my data is being transfered

• Hi, SMThai

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Migrations from other products such as QuickBooks are completed by MMC Convert and raised directly with them. If you have any question regarding the services cost, it is highly recommended to be directed to MMC Convert.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, SMThai

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Migrations from other products such as QuickBooks are completed by MMC Convert and raised directly with them. If you have any question regarding the services cost, it is highly recommended to be directed to MMC Convert.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen