Forum Discussion

HibbardSports
Experienced User
6 months ago

How do I lodge a formal complaint??

I have sent in a Support Request - no response for 72 hours - I went onto Online Chat TWICE and been cut off TWICE

It appears support cannot help resolve my issues.

1.  I am trying to import my budgets - I keep getting error message -211 data aleady there or some **bleep** (no data there)

2.  Online MYOB - followed the instructions and canno download a csv template - just sits there and doesn absolutely NOTHING

I don't want to manually update my budgets  

Does someone have a template I can use (not desktop but online)

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HibbardSports,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been experiencing.

My apologies for the late response. Can you confirm if you've followed the required steps detailed in 'Entering a budget for AccountRight'? If you imported an existing budget, did you use the recommended import template

Another suggestion would be to verify the accuracy of the import file itself. One way to do this is by inputting a budget exceeding 1000 in AccountRight, exporting it, and comparing this exported file with the original import file for any discrepancies. If no differences are found, attempt re-importing the exported file into the software to see if the error persists. Prior to this, it's crucial to create a backup of your file to prevent any unforeseen outcomes.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HibbardSports,

We've noticed that selecting the CSV option in the Export menu of the Budget report doesn't initiate any action in the browser version of AccountRight. Our team is currently investigating this issue. Meanwhile, we've discovered a workaround: by adding a GST clearing account, you can successfully export your budget to CSV. To do this, navigate to your business name in the top right corner, access Report Settings, and select your GST clearing account. You can create a temporary account, download the CSV file, and then disable this account if needed.

Please do let us know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl