Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Link User

Hello

I needed to change my email address as I no longer own the domain for the old one. All good there. However now when I log into myob essentials I seem to log in no problem but a "Link Account" screen overlay loads telling me username is Administrator and asks for my password. It fails everytime with this screen, and for crying out loud, I just used the same password to log in. 

It is pretty **bleep** not being able to contact a human for support. You should study spotify's support system, i recently had to contact them about something and the experience was great, ai and then a human who can actually fix the problem in no time at all. The margin on saas products like myob is huge, jack your ideas up.Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 08.34.59.png

3 Replies

• This is **bleep**ing useless, how much time must i waste trying to log in?

There is no way to contact support. 

David

tsakeaiurt
      User

Turns out there is a genius in charge here. The solution is to leave the password blank.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi tsakeaiurt

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I'm sorry to hear that you previously experienced log-in issues; however, I am glad to hear you're now able to log in to your MYOB account. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter. Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella