Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Login stuck on businesses page - says no results found

We have signed up for MYOB essentials nearly a year ago but not yet used it. Now when we're ready, we go to log in and get stuck on My Businesses with a no results found for that business name. There are no options for settings or anything just a logout button. I have included a screenshot, please help as we have been paying for this monthly and not been able to use it.

• Hi poseidonsshield 

Using the email address you do use to log into the Forum, I wasn't able to find any active MYOB Essentials that you would have access to. Only the two expired MYOB Essentials businesses (nothing that appeared new). 

So we can investigate further into that MYOB Essentials business would you mind sending me a private message with the product serial number, account name and your Client ID (should be listed on your previous MYOB Subscription invoice).

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi poseidonsshield 

Using the email address you do use to log into the Forum, I wasn't able to find any active MYOB Essentials that you would have access to. Only the two expired MYOB Essentials businesses (nothing that appeared new). 

So we can investigate further into that MYOB Essentials business would you mind sending me a private message with the product serial number, account name and your Client ID (should be listed on your previous MYOB Subscription invoice).