Forum Discussion

Gloria
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

Migrated to MYOB Business - How to add existing user

Hi there,

We moved 3 of the AccountRight files to MYOB Business.

How do we add existing user to access these 3 migrated files in MYOB Business?

Thanks.

Gloria

• Hi Gloria,

We're pleased to learn that your issue has been resolved. Thank you for collaborating with me through private messages. Feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for your post. All individuals with access to your MYOB business are listed on the Users page, accessible by clicking your business name and selecting Users.

Please be aware that only users with the Owner, Advisor, or Online Administrator user types can access the Users page to add or remove other users. File Users do not have access to these functions.

Please do let me know if you're having issues.
    Regards,
    Earl

Gloria
      Experienced Cover User

Hi there,

Users who has access to AccountRight file are not listed on the MYOB Business user page. When I try to create new user, it came up with an error message stating that the user is already existed which I don't see.

How can we fix this?

Thanks.

Gloria

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gloria,

I apologize for the delay in my response. Could you kindly attempt to clear your browser's cache and history? Alternatively, you may also try logging in from a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gloria,

We're pleased to learn that your issue has been resolved. Thank you for collaborating with me through private messages. Feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl