Forum Discussion

Joe5
User
12 days ago

MYOB Business on MAC

Hi There, 

I am currently looking at updating my laptop and moving to a MAC, however every time i have logged into MYOB from my wife's MacBook Pro i am faced with misaligned page layouts that are quite annoying is this a MYOB issue or Mac Issue ? 

Can someone please clarify ?  

4 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Joe5 , exactly which Mac are you using - model, age, size of screen?

And which browser are you using?

I can use MYOB Business in Safari on my 15" 2019 MacBook without any issues. 

Would you be able to attach a couple of screenshots?

Joe5
      User

Hi Mike, 

I believe it is a 13in MacBook pro, 2021 model. It is connected to a 27in monitor. 

Her default browser is Google Chrome 

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Joe5

It seems like you're experiencing some layout issues with MYOB on your MacBook Pro. This could be due to a variety of factors, including browser settings, display settings, or even the MYOB software itself. Here are a few things you could try:

1. Check if your browser (Google Chrome) is up to date. Outdated browsers can sometimes cause display issues.
    2. Try adjusting the display settings on your MacBook Pro or your monitor. Sometimes, certain resolutions or aspect ratios can cause layout issues.
    3. Clear your browser's cache. Sometimes, old or corrupted data can cause display issues.
    4. Try using a different browser to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the issue is with Chrome or with the MYOB software.

If you're still experiencing issues after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. Connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide more specific guidance.

Kind regards,

Shella