Forum Discussion

25 days ago

New Logo wont save

Has anyone got an idea on trying to save a new logo i have done everything how it should be but still does not save it, even though it says successfully saved!

thanks

6 Replies

• Having the same issue, a swift reply from MYOB would be great!!

nxpinstalls
      User

We are having the same issue, we have two registered business names that we constantly need to flip logos as MYOB wont safe two different logos even though you can create multiple templates..  

doorguru
        User

Yes I have the identical problem. I tried to change my header logo because MYOB allows multiple templates but wont allow different headers on different templates so I have to manually change it every time. Now it says its saved the header logo but it doesn't save it and I can't get either logo on an invoice.........

• Yep same issue here and MYOB help were not helpful at all! We have two businesses and swap app the time and it's a massive pain as now we have no logo at all! 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for bringing up the logo editing issue with the template. Our team is currently in the process of investigating the issue. 

If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
      Genreve