Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Not receiving invitation

Hi,

Online Adminisrator and Owner are both trying to send / resend me invitations but I am not receiving them?

Please help.

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MarisaPuccio

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary information to further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MarisaPuccio,

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your concern that you are not receiving an invitation sent by an online administrator. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details.

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MarisaPuccio,  

Thank you again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. We have recently sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,    
    Leneth

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MarisaPuccio,

Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad that it's now resolved. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai