Forum Discussion

mkaaay
Contributing User
2 months ago

This invitation can’t be accepted at this time.

I'm trying to accept an invitation, but keep getting:

This invitation can’t be accepted at this time. Contact the person who sent you the invitation.

The user is only set up the once in the client's AccountRite system.  What's the problem please?

Thank you.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mkaaay,

You'll need to contact the administrator of your MYOB file and ask them to resend the invitation. You can refer them to the following link for detailed instructions on how to resend the invitation: Invite a user to an online file.

Regards,

Sai

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mkaaay,

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with accepting an invitation. There could be a bunch of reasons for this, and we might need to do a bit of digging to figure it out. Since you've already received the invitation three times, it's possible there's a technical glitch happening during the invite process. Try to clear your browser cache and then give accepting the invitation another shot.

If you're still stuck, don't sweat it! We've got a live chat team ready to help you out. Just head over to myob.com/support and start a chat with our virtual assistant, MOCA. If MOCA can't sort it out, our live chat team will jump in to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MPNS

This situation can sometimes be quite frustrating. Could you please try logging in to the file directly instead of accepting the invitation? If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to the administrator or owner of the file to resend the invitation.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
      Earl