Forum Discussion

24 days ago

Unable to edit invoice description

I'm having an issue - Once I have entered information in the invoice description field, if I notice an error, I am unable to highlight to delete/change. I'm also unable to click in the middle of a word to edit incorrect spelling. I have tried using another computer with Windows OS, same issue. I have tried using a Mac and I am able to edit words/descriptions successfully. Has there been an update for Windows Systems? Why is this happening on Windows OS?

8 Replies

homecomputing
    Experienced User

I'm having this issue also...

I can only click at at the start of the text.

If I want to edit a spelling mistake or change a word the only way I can do so is to use the arrows on my keyboard.

It's very annoying

MZ123

I'm still having this issue and other issues, unable to copy/paste or highlight to delete/change.  When will this be rectified?

herc
    Contributing User

yes having the same issue, i thought it was just me , once you enter something into the descriptions, the mouse clicks don't register at all, you have to edit using the keyboard only , left right and delete buttons 

• Glad I’m not the only one having an issue! Hope it gets resolved soon.

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JM1234,

I can see that you are unable to edit invoices if you are using desktop with Windows OS but it worked when you have used MAC. May I ask if you have used the same email address login? I have checked and there is no reported about about this. You may also try to use a different browser or clear the cache in the browser and see if it will work in the desktop with Windows OS.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

MZ123

Hi, Im having the same issue too since last week.  I also cannot copy/paste info from a previous invoice to a newly created invoice or purchase. It was all working until last Tuesday. 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MZ123

I understand that this has changed with the new update. Please check this thread; another user experienced the same issue and found a solution. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
        Earl