Forum Discussion

12 months ago

WRONG FINANCIAL YEAR

Hi,

we  just recently purched myob business pro but unfortunately the FY is incorrect. It is supposed to be FY 2023-2024 but in MYOB the FY Aug 2024-2025. 

Any solutions for quick fix?

out of desparation as our payroll and invoicing is due , I am planning to just cancel subscription as we are still under free trial , and just re-subscribe and set up our new business. 

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi @Brightside , if you are unable to change these values, it means that the financial year in your trial file has been rolled forward. You will need help from a moderator to correct this, or contact support by phone, or use live chat. 

See this help topic for more details.

(I now see you initially posted to the AccountRight forum).

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Brightside

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, and I commend your efforts in trying to resolve it. We apologize for the issues you have encountered with the incorrect Financial Year, and we are grateful for your patience and understanding in this matter. 

Regarding your inquiry, since we do not have the option to roll back to the previous financial year, you are correct that the only option you can do is to cancel your subscription then re-subscribe to set up a new business. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth