Forum Discussion

GateGirl
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago

Can't Pay Super - mastertrusts being updated

Hi When I tried to pay my employee's super I got the following message: When paying super message "Whoops, something went wrong - It looks like something went wrong with your payment:  The superfund details entered for .... are invalid..."

I have checked on the super website, and written down correctly the new USI andABN numbers. The fund has also changed its name.

In MYOB the fund has the new USI and ABN numbers but the old name.

It was Student Super/ Professional super/ Engineering Super but it should now be "Student Super Professional Super" . The super payment keeps getting rejected.

PLEASE can this be fixed very soon as the super is overdue I don't want a fine, and I definitely don't want it to run into the new financial year. Thanks.

• Hi Princess,

thanks for your timely reply. I got it to work  in the end. I had to go into the employee card, and change their fund as well. I thought it would have done that automatically seeing I accessed the change of fund through the employees payroll file ... but anyhoo its done. Very fortunately, seeing we only got the email this afternoon from Myob advising us that we have to get all our superannuation paid by today for it to be cleared before June 30th, 27 minutes before it would be too late to do anything!!! 

Thanks for your reply though, it means a lot that you were attentive.:-)

• Hi GateGirl

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with the super payment. It sounds like the fund details in MYOB might not match up with the updated details. I've noticed that the fund name has been updated on the ATO's website, but the ABN numbers seem to be different. To help you out, could you share the fund's ABN and SPIN/USI number? Once we have them, we can dig a bit deeper into this issue.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess

GateGirl
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Princess,

thanks for your timely reply. I got it to work  in the end. I had to go into the employee card, and change their fund as well. I thought it would have done that automatically seeing I accessed the change of fund through the employees payroll file ... but anyhoo its done. Very fortunately, seeing we only got the email this afternoon from Myob advising us that we have to get all our superannuation paid by today for it to be cleared before June 30th, 27 minutes before it would be too late to do anything!!! 

Thanks for your reply though, it means a lot that you were attentive.:-)