Forum Discussion

AngelaM1
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Editing the ESA for a SMSF in MYOB Business

Hello,

I need to edit the ESA (the old one has been made redundant as advised by the ATO) for a SMSF in MYOB Business.

I know where to go in MYOB, but it seems that no fields are editable.

Can someone please advise how I can update the ESA.  I've tried creating a new Super Fund but it won't let me as it's already there.

Thank you.

Angela

• Hi AngelaM1 

Thanks for your post. 

When creating a new SMSF within the system. you may need to enter a different name instead of having it the same name as the existing one. You can also try putting "new" at the end of the Fund name field. Please let me know it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AngelaM1 

Thanks for your post. 

When creating a new SMSF within the system. you may need to enter a different name instead of having it the same name as the existing one. You can also try putting "new" at the end of the Fund name field. Please let me know it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

AngelaM1
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen_P ,

Thank you for your response.  I added 'New' to the SMSF name and that worked.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Angela

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AngelaM1 

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's good to hear that it has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you have further queries.

Best regards,

Doreen