Forum Discussion

8 days ago

Employee in Teams not showing

Hello. I have just re-started an employee who has been employed on a casual basis. She initially had a fixed term contract. Her name etc is loaded ok in MYOB business. It is listed in MYOB teams but does not appear in the drop down list. I load the time sheets from provided hard copy as manager. All her details are correct. How do I sort it? Thanks

Diane62
    6 hours ago

Hi. I have set this employee up as a new employee, because there is a termination date for her previous contract. 

She is active in MYOB Business as I have been able to pay her the last couple of weeks. She has one active file in Business & one inactive. She is still not showing up in Teams.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Diane62,

Ensure that the employee's status is active in MYOB Business and that all their details, such as name, employment type, and start date, are correctly entered. Additionally, make sure the employee is assigned to the correct location and added on the Employees tab in MYOB Team. The employee should also be on an hourly basis and not on salary. Lastly, make sure that a wage category base hourly is linked to the employee. You can also check this link for more information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Diane62

Hi. I have set this employee up as a new employee, because there is a termination date for her previous contract. 

She is active in MYOB Business as I have been able to pay her the last couple of weeks. She has one active file in Business & one inactive. She is still not showing up in Teams.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hello there Diane62,

Since you've added the employee as a new employee and they are showing as active but still not appearing on MYOB Team, you can reach out to our support team directly via our virtual assistant MOCA or create a support case via MyAccount.

Best regards,

Doreen