Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

issues with employees and the myob teams app

issues with employees and the myob teams app

2 employees cant access myob  app and it says A problem occured attemting to load myob team. Please try again later

This message is coming on over and over - how can they access myob team to input their timesheets ?

also how do you reinvite someone if they lose the email or link ? i can see where you can resend the information

regards

Lauren

• Hi SBNateis,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regarding your concern with the MYOB team app, if you're able to uninstall and reinstall the app and it's still not working, Kindly make sure that the iOS version used is up-to-date. Also, try to use a different Wi-Fi connection and see if the issue persists. Please let us know if you require further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lauren2802 

Thank you for your post.

They can try to uninstall and reinstall the app from their smartphones. Another suggestion is to reinvite the employee from the admin portal. The first step is to delete the employee from a specific location. In order to do that:

1) Go to the Locations tab on MYOB Team.

2) Click on the name of the Approving Manager.

3) A list of all employees added under that manager will appear.

4) Select the box next to the name of the employee who has lost the invitation email and then click on Remove.

Once the employee has been removed, you can add and invite them under the same manager again as that will resend the invitation email. This Help Article, Getting Started with MYOB Team, has the steps you can follow as a guide.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

SBNateis
      Contributing User

Hi Myob Community, I have a similar issue with a member of staff.  He can log on to his Team and can start work but when he clicks it off his screen IPhone it logs him out and then he has to physically re input his email and passwork, every time.  It has been doing this for two weeks since he moved house.  I have tried getting him to delete the app and reinstalling it and that did not work. I have also tried deleting him from my team and reinstalling him and all that did was lose his hours he had worked for this week :(  Prior to this he did not have a problem with it and he was one of my staff who taught others how to use it on their phones so he is techsavy.  Could it have anything to do with his recent move of house, he has changed his home wifi system and he is not in a particularly good wifi zone but he is still managing to get wifi on his phone???     

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SBNateis,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regarding your concern with the MYOB team app, if you're able to uninstall and reinstall the app and it's still not working, Kindly make sure that the iOS version used is up-to-date. Also, try to use a different Wi-Fi connection and see if the issue persists. Please let us know if you require further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess